Littlebury Green, Essex
Littlebury Green, a hamlet in Littlebury parish, Essex, 1 ½ mile SW of Littlebury village. It was formerly called Stretley Green. It has a small mission church.
Online maps of Littlebury Green are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: