Holyfield, a hamlet in Waltham Abbey parish, Essex, 1 mile N of Waltham Abbey. Holyfield Hall is a seat in the neighbourhood.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Waltham Abbey|
|Poor Law union||Edmonton|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Holyfield from the following:
Online maps of Holyfield are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: