Church Street, Essex
Church-Street, a ward in West Ham parish, Essex, on the G.E.R., 5 ½ miles ENE of St Paul's, London. It contains West Ham Proper, Upton, Forest Gate, and part of Canning Town, and has an area of about 1729 acres.
Online maps of Church Street are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: