Baythorne End, Essex
Baythorne-End, a locality on the N verge of Essex, on the river Stour, adjacent to Baythorne Park, and in Birdbrook parish, 4 miles SE of Haverhill. It has a post office under Halstead, which is the money order and telegraph office.
Online maps of Baythorne End are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: