West Fordington, Dorset
Fordington, West, a chapelry in Fordington parish, Dorsetshire, in the western vicinity of Dorchester town and railway station. Post town, Dorchester. The chapelry was constituted in 1847. The statistics are included with Fordington. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Salisbury ; value, £191 with residence. Patron, the Vicar of Fordington.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.