Herston, a hamlet in Swanage parish, Dorsetshire, 4 ½ miles SE of Corfe Castle, with a post office under Wareham. A chapel of ease was built here in 1869.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.
Online maps of Herston are available from a number of sites: