Gussage, a chapelry in Handley parish, Dorsetshire. There is an ancient 13th-century chapel in the Early English style, consisting of nave only. The chapelry bears the name of Gussage St Andrew.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Ecclesiastical parish||Gussage St. Andrew|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Gussage from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848 (Gussage (St. Andrew))
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.