Chardstock All Saints, Dorset
Chardstock All Saints, a chapelry in Chardstock and Axminster parishes, Dorsetshire and Devonshire, adjacent to the Yeovil and Exeter railway, 2 miles NNE of Axminster, which is the post town. The chapelry was constituted in 1840. Population, 444. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Salisbury; net value, £193 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Salisbury.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
The register dates from the year 1840.
Church of England
All Saints (parish church)
The church, erected in 1840, is a plain building of stone consisting of chancel, nave and a western turret containing one bell: there is a mural tablet erected in memory of the men connected with the parish who fell in the Great War, 1914-18; the church has 200 sittings.