Brownshall, a hamlet and a hundred in Dorsetshire. The hamlet is in Caundle-Bishop parish, 5 ½ miles SE of Sherborne, and is an ancient place. The hundred contains Caundle-Bishop parish and three other parishes.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.