Transcript of the description for Turnworth from Hunt & Co.'s Directory of Dorsetshire, Hampshire, & Wiltshire 1851
TURNWORTH, a village 5 miles W. from Blandford. The church (St. Mary) is an antique building, having a square tower. The parish contained, in 1841, 89 inhabitants.
Okedon Wm. Parry, esq. Turnworth house
Hooper John, farmer
Hooper William, farmer
Watts John, farmer
Wells William, grocery dealer