Transcript of the description for Ibberton from Hunt & Co.'s Directory of Dorsetshire, Hampshire, & Wiltshire 1851
IBBERTON, a village, 7 miles W. from Blandford; it has a plain old-fashioned Church; the living of which is a rectory. The parish comprises 1300 acres, and had in 1841, 232 inhabitants.
Davis Rev. Henry, (curate)
Ross Mrs. Tabitha
Applin William, farmer
Baker Geo Harvey, farmer
Heal James, carpenter and parish clerk
Legg David, farmer
Moors George, 'Crown'
Moors Mary Ann, (Mrs.) blacksmith
Ross John, farmer
Sherry Charles, carpenter