Transcript of the description for Fifehead Neville from Hunt & Co.'s Directory of Dorsetshire, Hampshire, & Wiltshire 1851

FIFEHEAD NEVILLE, a village, about 10 miles W.N.W. from Blandford, it contains a small church, the living of which is a rectory, annexed to that of Belchalwell. In 1841 this parish contained 82 persons.

Bastard Rev. John, (rector)
Alner Joseph, farmer
Dymer Ashur, parish clerk
Hutchings Martin, wheelwright
Lawrence Joseph, miller
Wiltshire Joseph, farmer