Transcript of the description for East Holme from Hunt & Co.'s Directory of Dorsetshire, Hampshire, & Wiltshire 1851
EAST HOLME, a village 2 miles S.W. from Wareham. The parish comprises 1560 acres of land, all the property of the Rev. Nathaniel Bond of the Grange, which is S.E. of the manor. Population in 1841, 59.
Morant George, esq. Holme house
Dorey George, farmer
Fookes William, farmer