Trevose Head, Cornwall

Historical Description

Trevose Head, a headland on the W coast of Cornwall, 4½ miles W of Padstow. It projects boldly into the Bristol Channel, commands a fine view of the coast, and is crowned by a lighthouse, erected in 1847, and altered in 1882, and showing an intermittent light 204 feet high.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Maps

Online maps of Trevose Head are available from a number of sites: