Treslothan, Cornwall

Historical Description

Treslothan, a chapelry in Camborne parish, Cornwall, near Camborne station on the G.W.R. It was constituted in 1845. Post town, Camborne. Population, 22-10. Pendarves is the chief residence, and is a building of granite in the Classic style. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Truro; net value, £145 with residence. The church is a building of granite in the Early English style.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Maps

Online maps of Treslothan are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cornwall papers online:


Visitations Heraldic

We have a copy of The Visitations of Cornwall, by Lieut.-Col. J.L. Vivian online.