Pill, a creek of Falmouth Harbour in Cornwall, deflecting near the harbour's head, and penetrating about 1½ mile north-westward.
The register dates from the year 1719.
Church of England
St. Mary (parish church)
The church of St. Mary is a building of stone of the Norman period, and consists of chancel, nave and a wooden turret at the west end with spire: the chancel retains a piscina and has three stained windows, erected by the Rev. Joseph H. Brown M.A. rector 1878-1899, in memory of Annie, his wife, who died in 1875: there are four windows in memory of the Rev. J. H. Brown, who was rector from 1878 to 1899: at the west end is a memorial window to Edward Bennett esq. who died in 1868: the church was completely restored in 1879, at a cost of about £1,200, under the direction of Mr. Kempson, architect, of Hereford, and affords sittings for 90 persons.