Dedworth, a hamlet in Clewer parish, Berks, 1 ½ mile W by S of Windsor. A memorial church, in the Decorated English style, was erected here in 1863 by the widower and children of Mrs Tudor.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||New Windsor|
|Poor Law union||Windsor|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Church of England
All Saints' church, a chapel of ease to the parish church of St. Andrew, Clewer, is an edifice of red brick, erected in memory of Mrs. Tudor, at the sole cost of her family, and consists of chancel, nave of four bays, south aisle and north porch; all the windows are stained; there are 200 sittings.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Dedworth from the following:
Online maps of Dedworth are available from a number of sites: