UK Genealogy Archives logo

All Saints, Ravensden, Bedfordshire

Description

The church of All Saints, situated on the brow of a hill on the outskirts of the parish, is an ancient building of stone, in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, north aisle, south porch and an embattled tower containing 3 bells: the church was restored in 1906 when two openings, supposed to be hagioscopes, were uncovered.

Church Records

The parish register dates from the year 1558.

All Saints
Ravensden
Bedfordshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:St. Albans
Graveyard:Yes