UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Mary, Little Abington, Cambridgeshire

Description

The church of St. Mary is an ancient structure of flint and rubble, in the Norman and Early English styles, consisting of chancel, nave, north transept, south porch and an embattled western tower containing one bell: the church was thoroughly restored in 1885, when a stained east window was presented by the late Edmund John Mortlock esq.: there are 120 sittings.

Church Records

The register dates from about the year 1668.

St. Mary
Little Abington
Cambridgeshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Ely
Sittings:120
Graveyard:Yes