St. Mary the Virgin, Great Abington, Cambridgeshire
The church of St. Mary the Virgin is an ancient edifice of flint and rubble, chiefly in the Norman and Early English styles, consisting of chancel, nave, south aisle, east porch and a south tower containing 2 bells: on the north side of the chancel is a monument with recumbent effigy in alabaster to Sir William Halton kt. of the Middle Temple, ob. 20th November, 1639: the church was repaired in 1895, at a cost of £500, and the south aisle in 1900, at a cost of £200: the church affords 200 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1664.