UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Peter, Woolhampton, Berkshire

Description

The church of St. Peter, situated on an eminence, is a structure of flint, in the Decorated style, consisting of chancel, nave and transepts, south porch and a small western turret with spire containing 3 bells; it was rebuilt in 1857 at the expense of the late James Blyth esq. and affords 200 sittings.

Church Records

The register dates from the year 1636.

St. Peter
Woolhampton
Berkshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Oxford
Sittings:200
Graveyard:Yes