UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Saviour's, Windsor, Berkshire

Description

St. Saviour's, in River street, erected in 1875, at a cost of £1,400, as a chapel of ease to Holy Trinity, is an edifice of brick and stone in the Early English style, from designs by Mr. Stephen M. Wyborn, architect, of Windsor, consisting of chancel, nave of three bays, north aisle, eastern porch, and a turret at the east end containing one bell: the foundation stone was laid Nov. 25th, 1875, by H.R.H. Princess Christian: there are 150 sittings.

St. Saviour's
River Street
Windsor
Berkshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Oxford
Sittings:150