UK Genealogy Archives logo

All Saints, Windsor, Berkshire

Description

All Saints' church, in Frances road, is a structure of brick in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave of six bays, south aisle and a central tower containing one bell: the first stone was laid on the 21st November, 1864, by the Empress Frederick of Germany: there are about 400 sittings.

All Saints
Frances Road
Windsor
Berkshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Oxford
Sittings:400