UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Peter, East Hagbourne, Berkshire

Description

The church of St. Peter, in North Hagbourne, is a building in a plain Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, north porch and an embattled western tower containing one bell: the church was dedicated 29th June, 1890, and completed, and the bell dedicated October 18th, 1898: there are 220 sittings.

St. Peter
East Hagbourne
Berkshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Oxford
Built:1890
Sittings:220