UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Helen, Dry Sandford, Berkshire

Description

The church of St. Helen, consecrated in 1855, is a building of stone in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, south porch and a western turret containing 2 bells: in the church is a marble tablet to Mrs. Mutrie, a considerable benefactress to the parish: there are 170 sittings.

Church Records

The register dates from the year 1855.

St. Helen
Dry Sandford
Berkshire

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Oxford
Built:1855
Sittings:170
Graveyard:Yes