UK Genealogy Archives logo

Congregational Chapel, Yeovil, Somerset

Description

The Congregational chapel, in Princes street, is a building of Ham stone, erected in 1878, on the site of an earlier structure, built in 1792, and has sittings for 600 persons: the old school adjoining was remodelled in 1893, and converted into a hall to hold 300 people.
United Reform Chapel, Yeovil

Congregational Chapel
Princes Street
Yeovil
Somerset

Denomination:Congregational
Built:1878
Graveyard:No