UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Mary, Wanstrow, Somerset

Description

The church of St. Mary is a building of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, north chapel, nave, aisles, transepts, south porch and an embattled tower on the south side, with pinnacles, and containing 6 bells: the church was restored in 1877 at a cost of £1,500, and has sittings for 250 persons.

St. Mary, WanstrowSt. Mary, Wanstrow

Church Records

The parish register dates from 1653.

St. Mary
Wanstrow
Somerset

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Bath & Wells
Sittings:250
Graveyard:Yes