UK Genealogy Archives logo

St. Nicholas, Stoke sub Hamdon, Somerset

Description

The iron church of St. Nicholas, erected in 1905, in the centre of the village, on a site given by His Majesty King George V. then Prince of Wales, serves as a mission church to the parish church, and has 250 sittings.

St. Nicholas
Stoke sub Hamdon
Somerset

Denomination:Church of England
Diocese:Bath & Wells
Built:1905
Sittings:250
Graveyard:No