UK Genealogy Archives logo

Congregational Chapel, Milborne Port, Somerset

Description

The Congregational chapel dates from the ejectment in 1662 of the Rev. William Hopkins, then vicar here, who became its founder: the present chapel, built in 1749, was rebuilt 1844, and additions and restorations have been made at various subsequent dates: there are 450 sittings.

Congregational Chapel
Milborne Port
Somerset

Denomination:Congregational
Built:1662
Sittings:450
Graveyard:No