UK Genealogy Archives logo

Wesleyan Chapel, Milborne Port, Somerset

Description

The Wesleyan chapel, erected in 1866 at a cost of £2,732, and renovated in 1903 at a cost of £900, is a building of native and Bath stone, in the Decorated and Perpendicular styles, and has a turret: the interior was entirely re-constructed in 1901: on the north side is a Sunday school: the chapel will seat 480 people.

Wesleyan Chapel
Milborne Port
Somerset

Denomination:Wesleyan Methodist
Built:1866
Sittings:480
Graveyard:No