Holy Trinity, Bramley, Surrey
Description
The church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, is of native stone, in the Norman and Early English styles, and has a tower, with spire, containing 6 bells: there are monuments to the Ludlow, Sparkes and Barrett families: the church has been twice enlarged, in 1847 and 1882, and was reseated and a vestry and organ chamber built in 1887; in 1895 the chancel was completely restored at the expense of Mrs. Courage, of Snowdenham Hall, and it now affords about 500 sittings.
Church Records
The register dates from the year 1563.
