St. James, Tytherington, Gloucestershire
The church of St. James is a building of stone in the Early English and Perpendicular styles, consisting of chancel, nave of four bays, aisles, soutih porch and an embattled western tower, containing 5 bells, the tenor bell weighing 14 cwt.: the church was restored in 1882-4 at a cost of £1,800, the restoration of the chancel being defrayed by the late Rev. George Taswell M.A. then patron, and the greater portion of the remainder by H. L. Hardwicke esq.: there are 250 sittings: the churchyard is well laid out.
The register dates from the year 1662.