St. Mary Magdalen, Sherborne, Gloucestershire
Description
The church of St. Mary Magdalen, rebuilt about 1850 by John 2nd Lord Sherborne, is a structure of freestone, consisting of chancel and nave and a western tower with spire containing a clock and 6 bells; in the church are some handsome monuments to the Dutton family: there are 300 sittings.
Church Records
The register dates from the year 1572.
