St. Andrew, Naunton, Gloucestershire
The church of St. Andrew is a building of stone, in the Early English and Perpendicular styles, consisting of chancel, nave of two bays, north aisle, south porch and an embattled western tower, with pinnacles, containing 3 bells: the church was repaired in 1878, at a cost of about £200, and completely restored in 1899, at a cost of £662, when it was entirely refloored and reseated and the walls underpinned, and four new pinnacles placed on the tower: a new organ was provided in 1913: the church affords 200 sittings. The churchyard was enlarged in 1910, the land being the gilt of Mrs. Waddingham, of Guiting Grange.
The parish register dates from the year 1540.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Naunton 1545-1812 is available to browse online.