St. Osmund, Osmington, Dorset
The parish church of St. Osmund is a building of stone in the Perpendicular style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch, and an embattled western tower with turret and pinnacles containing a clock and 4 bells: in the chancel is an ancient monument, with the arms of Warham and an inscription rudely cut upon it: there is a stained window, placed by E. A. Wood esq. to his first wife, and one erected by the parishioners in 1879, to his second wife: the church was rebuilt, with the exception of the tower, in 1846, and the south aisle added: the church affords 220 sittings.
The parish register dates from the year 1678. The original register books are now deposited with the Dorset Archives Service, but have been digitised by Ancestry.co.uk and made available on their site (subscription required).