St. Lawrence, Didmarton, Gloucestershire
The church of St. Lawrence is an ancient building of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of nave, north aisle, north porch and a central wooden turret, containing a clock and one bell, but is now only used for burials. Several members of the Codrington family are interred here.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Didmarton 1675-1751 is available to browse online.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Oldbury-on-the-Hill and Didmarton 1654-1812 is available to browse online.
The register of Didmarton dates from the year 1567.