St. Michael and All Angels, Didmarton and Oldbury-on-the-Hill, Gloucestershire
The church of St. Michael and All Angels, erected in 1871, at a cost of about £2,500, is an edifice in the Gothic style, consisting of chancel, nave, north transept, north porch and a turret containing one bell: there are sittings for 250 persons.
The register of Didmarton dates from the year 1567 and that of Oldbury-on-the-Hill from 1675.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Didmarton 1675-1751 is available to browse online.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Oldbury-on-the-Hill and Didmarton 1654-1812 is available to browse online.