St. Bartholomew, Coaley, Gloucestershire
The church of St. Bartholomew is an edifice of stone, rebuilt (with the exception of the tower) in 1857, at a cost of £2,000, under the direction of Messrs. Jacques and Son, architects, in the Early English style; it consists of chancel, nave of five bays, north aisle, north porch and an embattled western tower, with pinnacles, containing a clock and 6 bells: the stained east window is a memorial to the Rev. W. J. Evans, vicar here 1883-1907: there are 300 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1581.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Coaley 1625-1812 is available to browse online.