Christ Church, Parracombe, Devon
Christ Church, erected in 1878, at a cost of £4,000, is an edifice of stone in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, north aisle, south porch and an embattled western tower, with pinnacles, containing a clock and 6 bells, two of which are ancient bells removed from the old church: the stained east window is a memorial to the Rev. John Pyke, a former rector; and there is another window in the chancel to Richard Dovell esq. of Middleton.
The parish register dates from the year 1597.
The Register of Baptisms, Marriages & Burials 1597 - 1836, is available online.