St. Bartholomew, Lower Cam, Gloucestershire
The church of St. Bartholomew, erected in 1844, is a building of stone in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, south aisle, south porch and an open turret at the east end, containing one bell: there are 411 sittings.
The register of St. Bartholomew dates from the year 1844.
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Cam 1569-1812 is available to browse online.
The parish register of St. George dates from the year 1569.