All Saints, Blakeney, Gloucestershire
The church of All Saints is a plain modern building of stone, consisting of small apsidal chancel, nave, south porch and a small western tower containing a clock and one bell: new windows were inserted in 1890, and also two memorial windows to Mr. and Mrs. Wait and Charles and Mary Pringle: in 1907 the church was completely restored at a total cost of £1,300, a small chancel being built, the nave raised, new seating provided and an old gallery removed; a new organ was also provided and a brass lectern presented by Edward Bennett esq.: there are 300 sittings.
The separate register dates only from the year 1813; all earlier entries are in the registers of Awre parish.