St. Peter, Ampney St. Peter, Gloucestershire
The church of St. Peter is a small building of stone in the Transition Norman style, consisting of chancel, nave of two bays, north aisle, south porch, vestry and a low saddleback tower at the west end containing 2 bells: the north aisle, vestry and organ chamber were added in 1879 at a cost of £1,707, from the plans of the late Sir G. G. Scott R.A.: the stained east window was erected by the late Dr. Bulley, President of Magdalen College, Oxford, and Margaret, his wife, as a memorial to her parents, the Rev. Edward Andrew Daubeney, a former incumbent, and to his wife; there is another memorial window to Miss Daubeney, and one given by Mrs. Richards and Mrs. Butler: the fine marble reredos is a memorial to the late Rev. Thomas Daubeney: there are 200 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1620.