St. Mary, Halstock, Dorset
The parish church of St. Mary, rebuilt and enlarged in 1846, is of stone in the Gothic style, and consists of chancel, nave of four bays, north aisle, south porch, and an embattled western tower containing 5 bells: the stained east window is a memorial to Mary Russell Meredith, wife of the Rev. R. F. Meredith M.A. (vicar 1843-70 and rector 1870-94), and was erected in 1874: there are 350 sittings.
The parish register of baptisms, marriages and burials begins in 1693. The original register books are now deposited with the Dorset Archives Service, but have been digitised by Ancestry.co.uk and made available on their site (subscription required).
The Phillimore transcript of Marriages at Halstock, 1698-1812 is online.