St. Faith, Berrow, Worcestershire
The church of St. Faith is an edifice of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave, south aisle, north porch with Norman doorway, and an embattled western tower containing 2 bells; at the end of the nave is an ancient low-side window, of a date anterior to that of the present chancel; showing that the church has been at some time enlarged and the altar moved further east: the church was completely restored in 1858 and affords 200 sittings.
The parish register dates from the year 1698.