St. Matthew, Blackmoor, Hampshire
The church of St. Matthew, erected in 1868, at a cost of about £10,000, by the late Earl of Selborne, is an edifice in the Gothic style, from designs by Alfred Waterhouse esq. B.A. architect, and consists of chancel, nave, south porch and a western tower, containing a clock and 6 bells: there are 250 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1869, and is currently preserved at the Hampshire Archives.