Brynamman or Upper Brynamman, an ecclesiastical parish in Carmarthenshire, on the Swansea Valley branch of the Midland and the Garnant branch of the G.W.R., 18 miles NNE of Llanelly. It has a railway station, and a post, money order, and telegraph office (Upper Brynamman, R.S.O.) Population, 1617. There are collieries, tinworks, and ironworks. The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1889. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £16. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church was erected in 1884. There are Congregational and Calvinistic Methodist chapels.
Brynamman or Upper Brynamman, Carmarthenshire