Derby Haven, Isle of Man
Derby Haven, a seaport village in Kirk-Malew parish, Isle of Man, 2 miles E by N of Castleton. It is a sub-port to Douglas, and has an excellent harbour, which is sought as a place of safety in stormy weather. A fort was erected on a small island at the harbour's mouth in 1667, by an Earl of Derby, and a lighthouse was built seventeen years earlier, and shows a light visible at the distance of 11 miles.
Online maps of Derby Haven are available from a number of sites: