Priors Marston, a village and a parish in Warwickshire, adjacent to Northamptonshire and to the Oxford Canal, 5 miles NE of Fenny Comptou station on the G.W.R. and East and West Junction railway, and 6 SE of Southam,. with a post and money order office under Byfield (R.S.O.), telegraph office, Byfield. Acreage of parish, 3577; population, 554. There is a parish council of six members. The manor was given by Earl Leofric to the monks at Coventry, and belongs now to Earl Spencer. The living is a vicarage-in the diocese of Worcester; net value, £165 with residence. Patron, Earl Spencer. The church was rebuilt, with the exception of the tower, N aisle, and chancel, in 1863. There-are Primitive Methodist, Wesleyan, and Moravian chapels.
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.