Hatchford, a chapelry in Cobham parish, Surrey, 1 1/2 mile SW of Cobham. Post town, Cobham. It was constituted in 1865. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester; gross value, ?£200. Patron, the Earl of Ellesmere. The church, situated in Hatchford Park, is a beautiful edifice with very fine painted glass windows.
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.