Botleys and Lyne, Surrey
Botleys and Lyne, a chapelry in Chertsey parish, Surrey, near the Chertsey branch of the S.W.R., 2 miles SW of Chertsey, which is the post, money order, and telegraph office. Population, 586. Botleys Park is a chief residence, and has richly wooded grounds. The chapelry was constituted in 1849. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester; gross value, £300 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Winchester. The church is good.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.